Making of A Clay Decoration
This is a dangerous ritual, you have been warned.
This is a magic ritual of making a thoughtform made to stay in a clay figure.
The procedures of making the carving body are:
1. Create a clay figure of any shape with legs, arms, fingers and face defined.
2. After completion bake or fire it.
3. After it is made and hardened, place it in a capped glass jar.
The procedure for creating its spirit:
1. Use green or brown candle.
2. Place the candle in a ceramic candleholder.
3. Visualize and meditate on it for a few days.
1. Place the candle into ceramic candle holder and light it.
2. Set the jar with the clay figure next to the candle.
3. Hold your right hand before you until you see a faint glow around your fingers. Allow the glow around your fingers to glow more brightly until you feel that it is strong
4. Give the gargoyle a name. Repeat the name of the gargoyle in your mind as you cup your hands around the candle flame and close your eyes.
a. “So-and-so, made of my own force of life. From earth and spirit formed by my own hands. Come to life this very hour I bid you. Until your job is done this enchantment
6. Keep your eyes closed and your hands still, visualize your aura forming a ball of green light around the candle flame, encompassing it. Do not open your eyes.
And much more.